Reviews (161)Love this seller, great items, super fast shipping! Thank you 🎀🎀 thank you great seller great stuff great price great shows 💜 Always excellent items, super fast shipping! You need to follow this seller! Great products as usual. Great prices and fast shipping. loved the Creme eye patches. tysm for the givvy 😁 so cute 🥰 Another great order! Loved it all and super fast shipping! Thank you 😊 Always perfect with this seller! And fast shipping! Thank you 😊 thank you so much for the eye patches, amazing seller, fast delivery, ❤️ Always a pleasure to watch her show. Great lady . Fabulous finds and great deals! This my 3rd or 4th time buying from her and I will keep going back for clothes and beauty products. Thank you so much! I appreciate you! Fast shipping, great items, and fast bidding! You need to follow this seller! Great packaging and fast shipping. Tysm 🩷 omg love everything and the dress fits!!! I was so excited As always great products, fast shipping and I love your shows! An Always fabulous host with great deals and a down-to-Earth personality. Always seems to have exactly what I’m looking for. I highly recommend this seller. cute stickers great givvy! Always have the best stuff! Great deals, fast shipping, and packaged perfect! Thank you 😊 Excited for my new makeup. Fast shipping. love her shows, such an amazing variety of things, from clothes to beauty products, fast delivery, ❤️