Reviews (364)Fabulous seller will always have my support bookmark and follow🙏🏽🙏🏽🥰🥰💕 fast secure shipping always Love the color of this set! Great bags and wallets!!! Very beautiful! Thank you! 😊 She said it was leather and it in fact is not and says so on a large white tag on the interior you couldn’t miss. She said there were no signs of use. One strap has weird glue where it attaches like someone tried to fix it and there are some small stains in the interior. It was packaged terribly absolutely crammed in a bubble wrap mailer and has tons of creases. So disappointing. You watched this bag LIVE under bright ring-light lighting and saw exactly what you were purchasing before you bid. I never said it was new or guaranteed unused. I clearly stated that it APPEARED not to have been used, but I could not verify that. If you expect a flawless, brand-new bag with zero signs of age or wear, then respectfully, buy new—not pre-owned. I stand behind exactly what I showed and said during my live. Green! need I say more? Steal on this Bag. Thank you so much. Please book Mark and follow her vintage shoes and her bag shows are not to be missed steals and deals on every show💚💚💕💕 Phenomenal seller on this app secure fair shipping steal of a deal pricing💕💕💚💚💚 What amazing pickups from a great seller! This bag was not in mint condition as described on the show. The sides had color transfer and brown spots on the sides. Seriously lol you are a seller and after reading your reviews I believe you’re the one that needs to start being a little bit more truthful with your customers.. that was an absolute beautiful bag. Shame on you! Fun shows and fantastic bags!! Fast shipping!! Got a fantastic deal on great items!! Beautiful vignettes! Oh my is she BEAUTIFUL! Perfection!!!