Reviews (53)Love the dress !!! Thank you so much !!! Very sweet seller no absolutely love my dress. It fit me just right. Tysm! Love my top! Perfect for California weather this time of year. Keekscloset is the best 🫶🏼 great items!! insanely fast shipping 😍 I accidently just bought two of my favorite pieces. Thank you!!! Super fast shipping! Great seller. Thanks for the extras! Shirts are so cute! Love them! Great prices! Another steal! Thanks for my dress queen 🌸 love it! 🥰 One of the best new sellers on this app!!!
Love this red floral top. Host is fantastic! Thank you 💕 My order is perfect. Love this seller! 🫶🏼 nice shirt, fast delivery! Everything was in such amazing condition. i love the shorts i received and they are so cute thank you so much! delivery was quick! Beautiful piece! 5 stars as always 💖 Just as pictured. Beautiful top! I love it. Kiara is super funny on live and very sweet. I would buy from her again 💖 Love all my pieces, Thank you!