Reviews (1,068)Stickers … are…cute …-thanks 🌭 Incredible seller love, her finds, and prices are fair KELLY! This little hotdog mama is the real deal. She’s amazing. She’s fun. She has the best clothes and she ships super fast. What more could you ask for in your seller?
She’s the real deal. Follow her! Thanks for my great hoodie 🥰 Wasn’t expecting to win a buyers givvy but THANKYOU!!! it’ll definitely come in handy in this GA heat 💛 Received $10 Amazon gift card. Thanks Amazing seller!! So sweet and kind! 🫶🏻 Love her items & shows as always 🩷🩷🩷 Love Kelly’s shows, clothes & givys!! My girl Kelly!!! She is the queen! Everything comes perfectly and everything so fast! Like zoom it’s there! Fire fire fire 🔥 clothes!!! The absolute best!! The most positive of dogs I could ever get in the mail. And no I don’t mean toes I’m talking about hot dogs. Ps..sometimes she gives a glizzy away as a Givvy 10/10😏 Such an amazing selling and great items! TᕼᗩᑎK YOᑌ★TᕼᗩᑎK YOᑌ★TᕼᗩᑎK YOᑌ!!
Iᗰ Iᑎ ᒪOᐯᗴ ᗯITᕼ ᗰY ᘜIᐯᗴᗩᗯᗩY! #IᑎSᗩᑎᗴ!!!!!!!
♥︎ Thanks for always having a fun show!! Thank you! Everything is great 🫶🏻 Just what I needed! The Joan Jett shirt is especially amazing! Thank you!! love love love! great shows always I loved everything i got - clean, exactly as described, quick shipping, fun seller!