Reviews (97)Always so happy with my orders with Keli! She’s amazing! Great seller and fast shipping, will definitely be returning as a customer Very happy with my order. The rings are beautiful. Always love getting my Keli hauls!! Thank you so very much!! I love my Necklace thank you 😊 Loooove getting my Keli goodies!! Love Keli and my new jewelry
Keli is the best! super fast shipping products as described. Thanks Keli! Everything came in perfect and timely. Highly recommend shopping with Keli! first time ordering with keli. love my items! • delivery didn’t take that long 🤍 thank you. Prompt shipping and loved my rings. Delighted with my purchase from Keli arrived in perfect order and I will definitely be ordering again Love everything thank you Keli! Loved being in Keli’s live here on WN! She is very entertaining, kind and sweet.
Thank you Keli for my gorgeous reveals that have travelled all the way to Australia 🇦🇺 I will be back for more! I am hooked on BP! 💸💸💸 Very fast shipping! Love my surprise jewelry and lounge wear!! Thank you so much, everything is absolutely beautiful 😍 the sharkcano was so much fun! thank you for everything! appreciate u! So happy with my purchase. Keli is the best!! Amazing livestream, great seller, packaged nicely, items as described, fast communication and shipping speed! Repeat customer! Wonderful, fun lives! fast delivery No issues with my order. Fast shipping. Seller is very nice. Recommend.