Reviews (103)Love all things received from this seller!! Love the bags! My daughter was so happy. Fast delivery too! I absolutely love all my beads! Thank you so much for the feebie! Absolutely Love my items 💕💕Thank you so much 🫶🏾I love the gifts 💃🏾 can’t wait to shop again 💰 Love the host love my purchase Thank you Super happy I ran into your show when I did! I got some great items from you, at amazing prices! I appreciate all the motivation you shared with me 🙏🏻 tysm ☺️ I’ll try and catch you in your next live 😘 fabulous order. Hostess is so adorable. fast shipping. thanks for the awesome product. omg! tysm!! such an awesome giveaway!! Super fast delivery. Exactly as ordered. So happy!!! Super fast delivery and exactly as shown! Love this seller! Her shows are the best This was an absolutely wonderful order!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎉🎉🎉
Someone needs to take the packing tape away from this woman. 😂 I ordered a few things and she packed the box like I won a game show. The extras were SO GOOD. Thank you so much friend!! Hope you had the BEST day and it was full of presents, good food, and beads 🥳🥰💜 Love my pen kits! Full of great items and you can tell alot of time and care go into each kit. They make such great gifts. Seller is super sweet. Thank you! Awesome Seller & loved the surprise gift you sent! You’re the best! Love love all my stuff. Thank you for the best laugh today. Starting my Halloween now! Thank you so much! Awesome horror pens and key chains. Love the variety and chill vibe. Loved everything great seller the clay figure was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition! Your shows are the best! You are so generous and have great goodies!!! Will be back!! Love all my items. Will shop with again Loved everything , fast shipping and packaged with care.