Reviews (58)Awesome seller! Always has gorgeous fabrics and she ships super fast! Kelly is such a fun seller! She is such a cool girl I love it! Plus the fabric is amazing! Packages so nicely with care❤️ Amazing. Very sweet and good deals Awesome deals on beautiful fabric! Great seller! Another great package. Definitely will return to her shows. Excellent deals and great items. Thank you. Kelly's fabric is great and she does a nice job with getting it shipped promptly. Join her shows, she's super sweet. Absolutely gorgeous quality fabric!! I couldn’t be happier!!! Very nice and fun seller!! Thank you so very much!!! Beautiful quality fabric!! Kelly is a very sweet and fun host!! I will be back!! Thank you so very much.!!! What a beautiful selection of fabric. Sooo super sweet and fast shipping Wonderful fabric, fast shipping. Kelly is my girl to buy from. I did not realize this was not quilting cotton, but it is OK. I’ll find something to use it for. It would also be helpful. If you put an invoice in the package, I had to look a bunch to find you to leave a review.Oooo sorry queen I did not know I didn’t leave an invoice thank you for your recommendation and I also never say if it’s quilting or non quilting I just say cotton. I’m here to destash and sew like it says in my profile. Thank you so much for your purchase I hope you liked your freebies One of the sweetest sellers, quality fabric. My purchase was shipped fast and I loved all the fabrics. Thank you Kelly Kelly has great taste in fabric! I love everything I bought! fast delivery love the items package very well Great fabric. Thank you Kelly Beautiful fabric and Kelly is sweet. Thank you for all my pretties!!! Salmon was exquisite, chicken was extraordinary. The ambiance calm and inviting. Best time I’ve ever had at a red lobster. 11/10 will be back.