Reviews (51)The magnet was great and on my fridge! Always beautiful and fast delivery!!! Look great can’t wait to use them . love them all! ty ty they will make great gifts Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Prettier than on the screen!! Packed very well. Quick delivery and the cheese tray is just spectacular! More Christmas presents figured out. Beautiful magnet givvy! Thank you! I will be in to purchase!! So very satisfied! They are amazing and came in quicker than any Whatnot shipment so far. Excited about the next one!Thank you so much! Thank you for joining our show and helping us on our Whatnot journey! So beautiful, will be buying more for Christmas presents! Thank you so much! We hope to see at a future show! These bottles are so beautiful, definitely will purchase again. Packing and shipping great.Thank you! We are happy you’re pleased with your purchase! Come back again! thank you very much for my fall dishcloths, I love them.Thank you! It’s hard to find a good giveaway! We appreciate you! Great show! Beautiful products! Thanks for your kind words! We hope you join another show soon! I am truly delighted with the bottles. I am sincerely grateful for having the opportunity to speak with Kelly and successfully changed the color of the bottles on the palm tree from clear to green. The sellers have been exceptionally accommodating and easy to work with. The wine bottle candles are even more beautiful in person than what was shown online. The cobalt blue option is particularly stunning (though I should perhaps keep this as a little secret, just a bit selfishly lol), but I will certainly return for more gifts whenever I need them. Thank you all so very much!I’m so glad you’re pleased with your purchases! The blue is our favorite too! Come see another show soon! Super cute item. Thx Thank you for all your help in our last few shows! It’s customers like you that keep us going! Absolutely unique and beautiful. We are very happy with the 4 we ordered. Thank you so much! We hope to see you at another show soon! absolutely love it!!! thank you for the givvy wine stopperIt’s hard to find a good giveaway!!! We glad you liked it! I’m so pleased with the lanterns. They are beautiful. Shipping was fast and the packaging was perfect. I highly recommend this seller. Thank you so much! I hope we see you at another show soon! I bought this beautiful lantern for my brother in law for is birthday. It was definitely packed with care so it wouldn’t break in transit. I cannot wait to give him his grift. Will definitely be looking to buy more in the future!!
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you at another show soon! Beautiful work! Everything was packaged so well. Thank you! We try extra hard to make sure your item arrives intact! Please come to another show soon! Love it!!!Thanks for your purchase! We hope you keep coming to our shows! thank you so much for my giveaway gift! it's adorable and will be displayed in my kitchen☺️It’s hard to find a good item for giveaways! I m so glad you liked yours!