Reviews (821)Absolutely beautiful pieces as always. And the butterfly stand is perfect 😍 amazing bowl! amazing seller! will purchase again! She’s an amazing person and shows so much care and kindness! Thanks for everything! This garden bracelet is STUNNING! OMG, Kelly…. I love you!!! 🙏🏼💕😘 Beautiful pieces, amazing seller! 💛 Seller was very helpful when USPS messed up. Item is beautiful. my jaw dropped...🩵 amazing spheres. amazing seller 🩵 Amazing person and seller! Highly recommend! Fabulous seller and quality items! Stunning products & absolutely an amazing seller! Fantastic ✨✨✨✨✨✨
I love shopping with Kelly! Superb Crystals and Great Person! 💚💚💚 Oh MY GOSH! The Birthday Rainbow sphere arrived and it could NOT be more perfect!🤩 Thank you again for making that happen! 🫶 You all are the BEST! love the sphere awesome seller with high quality items thanks Amazing service and kindness with a tricky usps issue. Thank you so so much, the crystals are GORGEOUS!! Kelly always has the coolest spheres! I especially love the volcano/mangano one I just got!! Good vibes and amazing inventory! 💜💜💜 amazing sphere amazing person excellent purchase! very personable seller! will buy again! excellent purchase! very personable seller! will buy again! Amazing Seller 👏 Amazing Quality Crystals 🔮 ♡ 5☆☆☆☆☆ service Thank you so much darling Thank you for the amethyst 9 tail! 🫶 Beautiful item. Well packaged. Super cute owl family! thank you! Love my tower! Thanks so much!