Reviews (1,075)another amazing haul from my favorite family!!! always top quality items, best prices and the best show! 🍿🍿🍿🍿🎤🎤🎤🎤 Cute boot dangle earrings as a givvy! Love them! 💖 Love these shirts!!! Thanks, friends!! Thank you for providing us the best accessories available at an affordable price!!!
I’m just in love with all the jewelry that Kelly and her team brings. The hardest part is trying to decide which one you wanna wear any given day!
Oh my goodness, my shirts are pretty freaking adorable. Can’t wait to wear them. Also, my jewelry the hardest part is trying to decide which one to wear.
Absolutely love the shirt you made! Will definitely get more!! 💖 Love my blingy horse shirt! love this seller! Love the tshirts and jewelry I get from Kelly. Always a great selection and fun show to watch! the most adorable tshirts and fastest shipping!! Wow!! Received an amazing box today filled with goodies! Can’t thank you enough! Your shows are such fun and your items are amazing!! 💖 Ready for the next show!! Always the absolute best and wonderful pieces. Customer service is amazing and so are these beautiful ladies! I will keep coming back each week for more and more of the best hand picked items! the best place on whatnot for all your jewelry needs!! I honestly have more jewelry than I’ve ever had in the past. I’m one of those people that procrastinate and hate going to the stores. Most of the time I get out of work the last thing I wanna do is fight a crowd. Having Kellym and the team shop for me is the best thing ever!!!!
Love, love my new stud earrings! So darn pretty and sparkling!!! 💖✨ Always love my jewelry!!!
Absolutely love, love, love all my blingy earrings and bracelet from Kelly & Co (Mama & Kristy)!!! This trio is amazing!!! So is the affordable, cute jewelry they sell. 💖✨ Your jewelry is amazing! Thank you friend! 💖 Absolutely perfect thank you so much I opened the package and stone was out of earrings Bring your 🍿🍿🍿🍿and enjoy the show while you shop!!!