Reviews (662)Super fun bead pen kits! They’re so much fun to put together and make wonderful gifts. I’ve bought several already and have loved every one of them. I’ll definitely be back to buy more! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love my beads and pens! Great hostess and fun show! Super fast shipping, packed with care, highly recommend! Love love love everything. Everything is packaged perfect. Items are what is appeared in the picture. Fast shipping. And great communication. Definitely will be purchasing from seller again.!!!! Thank you! Beautiful items, great packaging and fast shipping! Will shop again! Thanks Very fast shipping and product is exactly as described! Love your shows! You make things so affordable and you show us how to put things together My favorite Kelly!!! So much fun and amazing premade bags!!!!! Cute kit. Thank you. Packaged appropriately. Absolutely loved everything. Fast shipping and everything came together. Beautiful beads, pens, and focal mix.
Amazing seller!!!!! Amazing beads!!! Thank you I always love my bead bags that Kelly makes! I always love my orders from Kelly! I try to never miss a show! She is wonderful! Such a fun show. Amazing finds. Love her shows! She always has the best bags! Very fast shipping & items exactly as described! fast shipping, loved all my items and gift as well! thank you!