Reviews (253)Awesome givey, thank you! Amazing new seller with great bags!!! Definitely gotta go check her out if you haven’t already!!! Thank you so much for my extra gift and the super fast shipping!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you So Much!! The little Extras made the package just Awesome to open!! I love Tinkerbell!! And I love Jasmine.. the tote is so cute with little kitty Raja!! You nailed it.. you made a non winner feel like a Winner… you’re so Awesome… I appreciate you!! I’ll see you again soon!!
🫶🏻☮️😇 Thank you so much for upgrade! So thoughtful and not expected! You rock!Your so welcome and thank you 🫶 Thank you so much! Awesome seller-always makes sure everything is thinking of her buyers! received my Lightning Mcqueen bag today and im thrilled! thank you! Thank you for my cute givvy It’s not on the seller it was shiped but our mail lady took it!! So I didn’t get it 🥲I am so sorry, let me message you! Love love love my wins! Thank you! Great show, delivers quickly Love your shows!!! This seller gets your purchases out to you really quickly. AMAZING!!!!! Thank you so much Amazing seller great bags, fast shipping. Check her out.🫶🏼 Thank you so much for the giveaway! The Vera Bradley cardholder/coin wallet is beautiful. I love the color! I so appreciate your generosity! AMAZING?! Such amazing bags?! I can’t wait to come to your next show 🫶🏻 💕✨💕✨💕these are always so cute and beautiful! Thank you so much for the beautiful gift. 💝
Thank you for the very cute magnet