Reviews (66)Received. Sadly neither fit which surprised me but I will pass them on to someone else to love. Ty Wonderful as always!!
Thank you!
So adorable!!! 10/10!! Thank you! Super sweet sellers with really cute clothes and fast shipping ✨✨🤩🪻thank you so much!!!! 😊❤️ Fast shipping! 💨 I loved everything that I got, tysm girl 🫶yay!! thank you so much!! 😊 Thank you!!! Incredible seller!! Items were all exactly as expected!!!! Awesome finds, great prices, fast shipping!! Thank you!!! 🫶🏽You are so welcome! Thank you for coming to my show and purchasing from me. I appreciate you so much 🩷 Awesome Givey thank you so much 😊 Great clothes! My daughter loves them!Thank you so much!! I’m so happy your daughter loves them 🥹💖 That seriously means the world to me! Thank you so much for the giveaway 💗 absolutely great quality and affordable price.Thank you so much 💕 I appreciate you more than you know!! As Described! Thank you!Thank you so much for your kind review!! 💕 I’m so glad you loved your item—can’t wait to have you back in another show! Kelsey is so sweet and all of the clothes I got from her are in amazing condition and no complaints whatsoever!! She went above and beyond to help me get a bundle from her!Stoppp this made my whole day 😭💕 Thank you so much!! I’m so glad you loved your bundle—it means everything to me! You were amazing to work with 🫶 Can’t wait to see you again! its now my favorite shirt.Okay that makes me sooo happy 😭💕 Favorite shirt status is EVERYTHING!! Thank you so much for your support!