Reviews (83)Thank you so much for my purchase! Thank you for the stickers and eye mask giveaway. Thank you for the cute snake print top & for the Starbucks givey! 🤠 Loved everything! Thank you! Love all of my items! Perfect fit and love my givy bag ❤️ thank you love Obsessed with this piece !!!! Thank you so much friend, I love love my tops🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Amazing seller. Item in excellent condition. Would buy from her again and again! always love Kelsey’s shows & pieces!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥 🔥 obsessed with my purchases! Thank you 🥰 🤠 I really love this cardigan and the seller was All cute clothes, one of my items that I was really looking forward to had a ripped sleeve. I’ll have to get it taken in to fix but overall cute clothes Oh no! I’m just seeing this! I’m so sorry! 😢 which item was it? Kels is SO sweet! Received a WHITE shirt from her that was in PERFECT condition. Not to mention, her packages are the cutest ❤️ thank you my love! i love it!🥰💕 Absolutely LOVE Kels!!!! Amazing style, described perfectly 🔥 Thanks girl!!!! ❤️❤️ Cute clothes!! Very happy with my order Love all of it! Thank you! Love love love all my new items! 💗💗💗 Such good quality and absolutely nothing wrong with any of them These are great basics Ty