Reviews (96)thank you. I love the items!!! Thank you for my stuff 🙏🏾 So fun your show ! You had be laughing the whole time !
Join her shows ! You won’t be disappointed !
Great bags too !
Such an awesome host ! Such cute bags ! Love my new Moana Stained glass LF BP!
Thank you so much !!
See you at your next show !! Join and follow !! ❤️ amazing seller fast shipping 😁 super sweet and amazing shows thank you for being you 100⭐⭐⭐ Thank you so much for the cute givvy yoda was too cute.this seller this woman was so sweet did what it took for me to purchase yoda was so good on working with me.THANK YOU AGAIN Love this had so much fun thank you Thank you so much! Love my purse! Bookmark and follow her show! 🫶🏾✨. Thank you it is always a pleasure in your shows thank you I love all my stuff Thank you for quick purresents. I hope my stickers won’t be folded next time though 🫶🏻😻 Thank you I'm very happy for my giveaway Wonderful person I couldn’t ask for more I paid $10 for a storage bag and also shipping basically $20.00 for what 😦. I'm sorry this was bad. I have no words.I sorry you were unhappy with the shipping ma’am. I wouldn’t mind sending you something as an apology; however, I use what whatnot set for shipping. I don’t set my own shipping.