Reviews (1,743)Everything came in good condition and well packed. Great seller, highly recommend them. Good communication and help with order. Everything was delivered correctly. Kenchito always coming in clutch. Thank you!! Kenchi is the BEST! 😌🫶🏼 always a great show with BANGERS 🩵 0 stars because I’m salty and didn’t hit a banger. Just kidding. Awesome stream and streamer that always has amazing hits on the wall too bad I didn’t hit this time. Thank you for the giveaway! 🦆 Good show and great shipping Thank you for the giveaway! Delivered.....just took a bit nice it was even in a protective case ill definitely swing back into this stream extremely happy! GREAY HOST! Package came in quick and well packaged! 🫶🏼💕 Great stream! Items were shipped quickly and well packaged. Thank you! Great streamer, great show, great products, all around 10 🌟 if I could, highly recommended Great card and fast shipping!