Reviews (235)Love love love my new Levi’s Jean jacket. It is going to be perfect for the fall😍 I love it here !!! The seller is amazing and so kind !!! I absolutely love all her clothing finds and my order was amazing 😍😍 thank you so much ! I can’t wait for the next live !!WOW you are so kind!! 🥹🫶🏼 So grateful you loved your pieces and your experience!! Simply the best! Love her style and her finds!!Thank you for your support always! 🫶🏼 my lace top is beautiful 😍 🤩 👌 sooo happy you love it!! 💕 thank you so much for my new overalls! sooo good! will forever be thinking about those overalls!! 😍 love my top! thanks for the givvy :)so glad you love it! thank you for your purchase! ✨🤎 Best goodies!!Thank you for supporting me! 🫶🏼 sooooo good! quick shipping and exactly as described ❤️ Everything i received was awesome...thank you!so glad you enjoyed them!! 🤎🌵 Such a warm, funny, fashionable seller! Fantastic value on her items…cute, on trend pieces but LOW prices! Yeeeehaw! Your words are so kind, thank you!! Always happy to see you in my room!! 🤎 So happy with my items! They were just as described 🤍I’m so glad you love your pieces!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Always look forward to your shows!! Such good inventory, such great style, and such a sweet seller! 🫶🤠✨Appreciate you more than you know! 🤎🤎 Best seller EVER BEST STUFF EVERRRR LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE KENNEDY!!!!! Loved everything! Great show and host! Def will be back! Look forward to seeing you again!! 🤎✨ Loved my items and thank you for the giftcard givvy! Congratulations on 6 months! I’m hoping to be back in one of your shows soon! Thank you for supporting!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Always the best clothing! Love everything! Always great quality items at steals!! Always bookmark all her shows! Always the best stuff! Love! Highly recommended! love YOU & I mean that!! 🩵 Always great items! Thanks Ken! Thank you for your support!🩷 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️thank you for your review!! 💞 Love the western shirt I got!!