Reviews (154)very well packaged & very beautiful selection of jewelry love love love Love this show and every piece of jewelry I received! Great seller! Tysm! Incredible piece thank you so much
Love love love her jewelry ❤️❤️❤️ She is my go to seller! She has a beautiful collection!! ❤️ Absolutely love my shirts and love how they came with a piece of jewelry!! Such an awesome idea and love how they were paired!! Packing was perfect everything as described! Thank you! I loveeee it!!!! Thank you ❤️❤️ Lovely vintage pieces. Thank you! Gorgeous in person. Seller was great. Will definitely buy from again. Another clean & beautiful set of jewelry🤎
Thank you so much!🤎 Beautiful ring and packed with care 💕 Love, love, love the bundles!! So much fun going through each one & finding hidden treasures that I didn’t notice on the live.
She is always on point with her shows! She has a great personality and the most beautiful pieces. Her delivery is VERY fast and everything has arrived in very thought out packaging. I will continue to buy from her!! Thanks so much for such a fun show. And I loved getting all my pieces. They are cuter in person. always such beautiful pieces! Absolutely loved all my new to me jewels!!
I’ve already had so many compliments on the pieces i’ve worn.
Look forward to adding more to my collection. Seller is great give her a try absolutely loved every piece I got & she is the sweetest human ever!!!!