Reviews (2,158)Kerrzkickz coming through as always 🫡!! Great shoes. Fast shipping. my guy you stuffed that toebox to the extreme lol scuff marks on both shoes lol not worth what I paid for them but great hustle on your part my guy lol Stright 🗣️🔥🔥🔥panda 🐼 Dunks are cleannnnn Ty Loved loved loved!! Thank you for those amazing shoes Extended dirty and stained up. Not clean good shape. I clean everything. No more deals for you. My Nike dunk was basically in almost new condition. I couldn’t believe that it was used!! I love it so much! Ty for the steal!!!! Thank yiu! My son’s new favorite school shoe! Shoes were covered in scratches and had an odor. Seller didn’t disclose any of these in the live You paid $29 for a used pair, that is selling for quadruple!! You will never get a deal from me again! always the best from Kerrzkickz!! Great seller. Awesome shoes. Very happy and highly recommended! I wanted to cancel and the guy blocked meYou asked for lower, and swiped when I ran it lower, then wanted to cancel?? Come on!! No more deals for you! Thank you!!!! I love my hokassss
Excellent seller thank you You da man! Thanks for the heat! So glad I stumbled going this guys page. One of the funniest lives and has the best stuff. Thank you so much Man, I really do appreciate how you took the time to wrap my shoes. Highly, impressed. Thanks for the steal! The shoes are more damaged than when they were shown
Nope…not the case. Don’t worry, you won’t ever get a deal from me again 🤷🏼♂️🫡 Great seller with great energy. Describes products very well. Shipped fast and product was delivered as expected. Would highly recommend this seller.