Reviews (15,238)My luck is so bad I could open all 10-packs and somehow still miss, but Kesha makes losing feel like a premium VIP experience. "WELCOME IN, WELCOME IN, WELCOME IN!" is the soundtrack to my life. I hear it in my dreams (aren't you glad I didnt say wet). Great people. Great streams. must play games! one of the best on whatnot! Kesha is fantastic. 5☆☆ all day. When you leave a bad review for being removed, not banned, after winning multiple giveaways and not saying anything we all know why you are there. Saying you will "never buy again" is not the threat you think it is when you never buy. ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Why was i banned? Because i didnt say thank you in a timely manner? I was dealing with my kids. I had no idea that i won until i reviewed it, then i was in the middle typing thank you and about to hit enter when i was banned?
I really enjoyed your show too and that put a foul taste in my mouth.
I know you said you yourself had no idea that i was banned but maybe you should have better control of your MOD, Maybe they shouldn't be your Mod if they are going to have such a quick temper.
NEVER will buy from you again. 😁 like her show nice people for sure Fun shows. Awesome seller Received everything I bid on. Fun show keep that energy going Keshas. No big hits this time but hope to redeem myself in a future stream! Why was i banned? Because i didnt say thank you in a timely manner? I was dealing with my kids. I had no idea that i won until i reviewed it , then i was in the middle typing thank you and about to hit enter when i was banned?
I really enjoyed your show too and that put a foul taste in my mouth.
I know you said you yourself had no idea that i was banned but maybe you should have better control of your MOD , Maybe they shouldn't be your Mod if they are going to have such a quick temper.
NEVER will buy from you again. keshas_coinsandbullionSeller
First of all you were not banned which you are aware of because you were in my stream last night in my giveaways. Second my mods have been with me through thick and thin. They are very protective of me and my stream. What upset everybody is that not only did you win one giveaway without a word which i understand things happen., you are able to make sure you were able to continue entering giveaways. A little respect and sincerity goes a long ways. Seeing as you have won many giveaways in my stream and only bought one time from me makes me think you only come into my stream for free stuff. Excellent as always. Thank you very much. Cheer for the shiny silver
thank you so much for the opportunity for the givvy, and even more that I was drawn from the pack to come away with the 2016 ASE! Excellent. One of thw best. Kesha you rock you made my little one happy! Great seller ultra fast shipper packaged very well grade A +++ seller Thank you That was a fun 🤩 show!! Thank you very much! Awesome seller ! Ty ty ty 🦫🔥💃 great streamer great price point and variety highly recommended one of the original sellers of the category! shes still here because she's honest, and one of the best! stop in and show some love 🤍🪿keshas_coinsandbullionSeller
Thank you for the kind words! much ❤️