Reviews (358)another great blade. you never disappoint with the quality you have. thank again Kev!!! Only the best from Kev!!!🔥🔥🔥 Great seller, awesome product and fast shipping 💯 THE TOP SELLER ON WHAT NOT.!!!!!!!° NO JOKE FOLKS A MUST TUNE IN ....... Kev I can't thank you enough for the customs!!! They are absolutely stunning!!! Great seller, amazing product, fast shipping 💯 thank you do much Kevin!! amazing seller superfast shipping thank you for the givy Awsome show, blades and host great seller, awesome knives, great packaging and fast shipping 💯 recommend Quality is what is going on here people. I buy ,i sell, i mod.... If I say it. Then Muddy said so !!! Kevinkev40139 is my guy, because.....Thats right Muddy said so!!!🍀💚🍀💚🍀💚💖 KevinKev has the most AMAAAZING knives!!! Very sharp, Very beautiful!!! He communicated extremely well and if you just ask him whatever you need he always works with you on prices!!!! GREAT SELLER!!! Great purple pinecone knife. Shipping was super fast. Well made, great quality blade. Will definately buy from Kevin again. Love his setup.As always brother, a pleasure having you on. Prompt delivery and quality product!! I have gotten a LOT of knives off of this app, and I have to say that the ones I got from Kevin have been the best ones by far. Thank you so much. Really appreciate hearing that! A+++ Kevin kev wow this was an amazing buy from you. Amazed 🤩 to the tanto you had made for me and waited patiently to speechless words now that is in my possession. Great Damascus on blade and very sharp wow. Love the spine work and ram horn at the handle is beautiful. grip feels outstanding in hand, wow it shine Kevin I’m in love with it. The dagger you created it’s beyond words feels so awesome in hand with the micarta and knuckle brass around the fingers is a solid hold with a full grip. The dagger is amazing sharpness and a great length of blade. Amazing polish great creativity Kevin never seen a dagger like that two thumbs up 👍🏼. The karambit wow crazy sharpness & polish at blade I was careful. The handle bone w/ teal blue & red felt the precise hold in hand outstanding grip. Happy more than overall from this purchase from kevinkev40139 you out did yourself awesome pieces I collected and will cherish and thank you with much love friend. Will see you again for another project GB 😊💯Thank you so much brother! I am beyond happy that you love the custom and thank you for the wonderful review on the trench knife! I am always here to help and so appreciate your support and kind words my friend!! you out done yourself with the custom stag tracker!!! Absolutely one of my favorite knives now. Thank you so much for working with us! Was great getting to know you, If we can help in the future please let us know!!