Reviews (51)He sold me a Jeff Hardy for a price that I could afford. I really appreciate that and understanding he knows what it means to be in the same shoes when you’re light on a budget from one collector to another collector I appreciate that. Awesome figures
Good packaging
Cheap buys
Great seller willing to work with you
Another great experience with this seller! I've purchased from him before, and just like last time, everything was excellent. Great communication, smooth transaction, and an awesome item. Definitely a seller I highly recommend and will continue buying from. Thanks again! Excelent ítem and fast shipping Fast shipping and good pricing. Nice surprise also. Thank you! Absolutely amazing seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as described. You can tell they really care about their buyers and making sure everyone has a great experience. Would definitely buy from them again. Highly recommended! Thank you so much for the treasures n they are really awesome thank you Great items and fast shipping thank you brother 🔥🔥🫡 Thanks for everything came in perfect Everything was packaged very well thanks for all the cool toys I love them yes!!! glad to hear that . the happiness is what its about Kev is the man! Great inventory great deals ! Must shop with him yo Mr green thank for the great review appreciate you amazing figure, great price Great items, highly recommend! Awesome Seller, tons of inventory with super fair pricing!!! Epically good seller. Ty!!! Great seller great prices appreciate it bro All came in perfectly with amazing figures at amazing prices .
Thank you 🙏🏻appreciate the awesome deals!
Amazing figure at an amazing price Definitely worth checking him out. Quick delivery and great packaging.