Reviews (425)Amazing packs from Kev kevs_courtside_legendsSeller
Thanks legend I’m glad you pulled some fire.i like trying to bring different stuff to my shows. Kevs Courtside Legends
Extremely generous
Very fast shipping
I’ve been a fan since his first stream
Never miss out, every midday Saturday this is the place to be kevs_courtside_legendsSeller
Definitely one of the og courtside family I enjoy having you in my streams an absolute legend. thanks heaps mate kevs_courtside_legendsSeller
Cheers buddy I appreciate you and love having in chat.such a genuine nice guy Gotta love Kev 🦾kevs_courtside_legendsSeller
Cheers legend you know I love bring the show to you guys.thanks for your awesome support and being a big part of the courtside family 🤙🏽🤙🏽 packaged well! cheers Kev!kevs_courtside_legendsSeller
Cheers legend thanks for continuing support Brilliant as always Kevvykevs_courtside_legendsSeller
Thanks mate.good luck with the comeback show. Will be tuning in again, nice stream and cards. kevs_courtside_legendsSeller
Yeah buddddddddddy love the support.just try and bring fun to the hobby. An absolute legend in this community! If there’s something you’re looking for, he’s the one that can get it for you kevs_courtside_legendsSeller
Awwww to kind ladies.i try my best to be able to help people and put on a show everyone can enjoy.its people like you two lovely ladies that make it all worth while.i love doing my shows and I hope that shows. Awesome show, Thank you legend kevs_courtside_legendsSeller
My pleasure thanks for the support.i try and bring some bargains and as much fun as i can into my shows. Fantastic seller! The cards were great and packed really well. Such a lovely man, an absolute legend—and a brilliant singer too! Highly recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️kevs_courtside_legendsSeller
Thanks jen lol.everyone support Jen in her shows from Lego to cars to Disney cards.Aplus One of the best in the game !!kevs_courtside_legendsSeller
Very kind words thankyou so much.i really appreciate the continued support.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Safely packaged and fast postage kevs_courtside_legendsSeller
Thanks legend I try my best thanks for the 5⭐️ much appreciated and welcome to the Courtside family Bloody Mul! love the man the myth the Legend!🤙🏽🏄♂️🏀🇦🇺kevs_courtside_legendsSeller
Cheers bro looking forward to big things together watch this space Great stream, great cards…perfectly packaged. One of the best on Whatnot. Thank you!!!kevs_courtside_legendsSeller
Matt you’re a gentleman I love having you in my streams .keep an eye out for the old school show be right up your alley.😎 👍kevs_courtside_legendsSeller
Much appreciate the positive feedback cheers Everything was great!kevs_courtside_legendsSeller
Thankyou for the positive feedback.sorry for the delay I post everything on Mondays after my show sometimes Aus post are very slow. excellent on all aspects of goods kevs_courtside_legendsSeller
Thankyou so much for the feedback Kevs COURTSIDE is a legend! 10/10 what a guy!!kevs_courtside_legendsSeller
10/10 must be doing something right to get such a score from a genuine what not legend Big Kev has done it again
Saturday midday has become his and there is no other place anyone in Oz should be.
Best buyers giveaways on WhatNot and always a great variety of cards
Amazing seller and as nice of a human being as you’ll ever meet!kevs_courtside_legendsSeller
Too kind sir but appreciate the support thanks Kevkevs_courtside_legendsSeller
Cheers legend thanks for continuing support Thank u Kevvy kevs_courtside_legendsSeller
Thanks buddy for the support and being part of the courtside family all good thanks 😊 kevs_courtside_legendsSeller
Thanks legend much appreciated 🐐🐐kevs_courtside_legendsSeller
To get 5 stars from Jdripp means I’m doing something right thanks legend Thanks Kev!kevs_courtside_legendsSeller
Much appreciate the support from one of the nicest guys on whatnot.a huge part of the courtside family.