Reviews (2,486)Great preloved condition! Thank you!! Love everything!!! Best seller that provides quality items! 🤩 Seller is so easy to work with, I got incredibly pieces for such a great price and shipping was super quick! always a pleasure. everything comes as described. such an amazing host. always happy with everything that I purchased 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰all are in beautiful condition! Tysm for my bundle! Fit me perfectly! I always get good quality items in near perfect conditions! 10/10 would recommend and I will be making more purchases! Fantastic quality items at unbeatable prices. You need to join this room Best lulu on the platform. Great product. Greats deals. If you love Lulu, this is your place Love the jacket. Thank you so much ! Fast shipping! Quick response for questions, great customer service 🩵✨🚀 Excellent!!!! Great seller highly recommended!!! Very kind seller didn’t realize there was a small hole in leggings. She reached out to let me know and gave me a refund. Will be shopping again Discovered an issue but seller was kind and offered a solution to my satisfaction;) Thank you for your help and customer service 🧡 Excellent condition! Thank u bunches! Will buy from again! Such a sweet seller!!♥️ loved everything I’ve received so far & everything is exactly as shown/expected and arrived quickly as well!! Everything arrived in timely manner, and exactly as described. I’ll be back for more. ✨