Reviews (463)Thank you panda! Great show amazing host! Love the chest. Getting the grandkids collection started Love this show panda is the man! Purchased on Friday, got out Monday, again. Safe secure and accurate! Excellent packaging! Quick shipping and delivery. Buy with the utmost confidence from KFPANDA. Wish I could give 6 stars! Always package and shipped excellent Fast shipping and packed well Very nice and fast shipping Amazing panda chest of awesomeness What can I say “ Panda 🐼 is the best! panda what i say. Lighting fast super amazing coins there in a FLASH! top top TOP notch seller yall! if you havent seen a panda show..your most definitely missing out on the ultra best 😎⚡️💥 thank you panda always brother spread them smiles 😃 Love it! It’s super cute! super fast shipping thank you! Friday night show, got the order on Monday. 🤩 packed great, great streamer Panda is the man, love the show! I can’t stress enough how much I love this seller! cool box, I will message you the youtube link once the video uploads love the panda express!! best and FASTEST mailing on whatnot hands down! most excellent 👌 thank you brother You can’t go wrong with this seller!! Seller is awesome! Their stream is awesome! Their items are awesome! Their shipping time is awesome! Their value is awesome! Their packing job is awesome! They’re just awesome!