Reviews (40)very happy great pair of trainers 5☆☆☆☆☆ all the way Top seller at great prices and fast delivery thank you👍👍👍👍👍 wonderful shoes for the price paid thanks very great trainers and great seller Fantastic trainer’s great live 👍amazing prices considering hes new done fabulous job will be back for more thank you so much 💯⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ amazing seller and super quick delivery I didn’t receive what I ordered, i tried to resolve this issue by getting a return and sending you a refund but you wasnt listening and was being stubborn. Thats on you! 5*****fast delivery 🚚 genuine seller appreciate you thanks again decent stock rapid delivery! Excellent seller super fast shipping thank you ✅ Excellent highly recommended Excellent streamer, Excellent prices, absolutely superb energy 👌 Quality. Items arrived quickly and as described. Recommended seller!! Slow delivery but I received the item as shown and in perfect order. great seller with some banging shoes. can't fault these shoes as many don't do these sizes, very happy.