Reviews (321)great seller. well packaged and clean cards thank you for the herbert bro appreciate u for that man. big cards running at a 1$. fast secure shipping. thanks kg great dude great deals I recommend stop in and see him One of the best! Full pull box, singles, etc. and he’s got something for everyone! Thanks for the extra 🧀 you stud you! 🤙 🔥🔥Great cards with fast shipping!!! 🔥🔥 great seller. unique cards and great deals great auto centered nicely. Cool creative lot. Always tosses in somewmƙ extras when I buy. Thank you. Great stream and awesome host.
Fast and well packed shipping on orders.
Thank you for the extra cards and getting everything done right from start to finish. Wishing you all the best and will definitely be a return customer.
Thank you! 🫡🫶🏼 Great time as always! Thanks for the extra 🧀‼️ Yall ROCK 🤘 great deals and hard to find collectibles. thanks kg Great show awesome cards and fast ship Great cards. Great show. Fast turnaround. Great stream awesome deals! thank you soo much for the givy I really appreciate the hebert. One of the best streams hands down