Reviews (483)The cutest vintage stickers! Amazing seller! Fast shipping! Great quality! Nice freebies from seller! ahh loved everything tysm 🫶🏼💚✨️💚✨️ great givey and thank you fir being apart of my fundraising raid train love u girl Love all my items! Fast shipping ♥️♥️ Loved everything thank you khaos!! 🩷🩷🩷 THANK U SO MUCH THERE WAS A GIANT SPIDER THAT CAME WITH THE BOX BUT IT WAS OKAY HE GOT TRAMPLED AND I LOVE THE SHOES 🫶🫶🫶OMG inside?!? I def used an old box omg he must’ve been hiding!!! I am soo sorry lol surprise 😳 ahhh ty for the good review sorry I tried to send you a new pet 😭 Thank you for my fun happy mail! Great seller. the items can as expected in great condition! thank you for the freebies! will buy again! Such cutie rings!! Tysm for being a part of the raid train!! 🍊 Very cute book. I can’t wait to show my niece. Love my cute little beaded rings! Love my temp tattoosss Theyre the cutest! Thank you 🫶🦋 So gorgeous and shipped in the most adorable packaging I’ll definitely be ordering again soon! Thank you :)