Reviews (64)Very pleased with my items 😊 Thank you so much beautiful doll 🙏💓 Amazing seller! Quick to ship fast shipping, great packaging, awesome deals. Will be shopping with her again. ❤️ Love my Draculaura doll!! just a little sad because I didn't know she didn't come with all of her accessories but that's okay! Thank you so much had the cutest 🥹 trinkets for amazing prices I highly recommend this seller ❤️ Love love love my Rainbow High items. A really great show and plan to come again! doll is so beautiful i love it! thank you sm!! Thank you, arrived fast and was perfect Thank you so much, I love everything ❤️ beautiful dolls and really good items like always 👍😊🙏 loved all the plush! Great deals! thank you so much! I literally love my dolls down, they came perfectly packaged and such good prices!!! Great seller ! Very helpful during show and the dolls were packaged with the upmost care !!! Extremely happy with this seller !!! Super nice seller. Offered amazing deals on high quality items. Highly recommend. Very fast shipping, dolls were very well protected and in great condition as promised. Highly recommend this seller. So sweet. Shipped and packaged nicely and it was wonderful watching there show. Would purchase again. 🫶🫶 Great packaging! Everything arrived in pristine condition! Thank you! Everything came nicely packaged Beautiful doll. Well packaged, thanks! very happy with my purchase! Great packaging and quick delivery! Ty, everything was packaged with love 🫧🩷💚