Reviews (128)Shoes were in fantastic condition and priced way below market! Super fast shipping and a great fit Fast shipping, excellent packaging! Thank you brand new ♥️♥️♥️ literally perfect pair of carhartts for work im so happy 🙏🏼🔥 appreciate the bundle brother!! Quick shipping, excellent quality I bought carhart and received another brand. size is right but didn't fit.so try to adjust your size when you buy.late shipping. purchase October 10 and receive it today October 21.!!!You didn’t get exactly what was in the video receipt? If I don’t sell Carhartt it’s Ariat FR which is 3-4x more expensive than Carhartt. Lol Be my guest and look it up. On my end it says bought on the 11th so saying the 10th isn’t true. I have drop off receipts showing they were dropped off on the 13th I’ll gladly send you hard evidence of nothing estimated or made up. I have absolutely zero control on how fast USPS works after they have been dropped off. A return could have easily been an option if they didn’t fit. I understand I can’t make everyone happy. 🤷♂️ Still wish you the best I got the wrong length but it’s fine
good as new but waist size is smaller than regular pants
Pants were great but with carhartt you have to size up. I’m a 34 but require a 36 in these! 🙏 Awesome host fantastic prices amazing quality thank you so much 😊 great items and fast shipping 🙌🏼 seller took the time to show all the products I was asking for. offered great deals. all items were well packaged, shipping was quick. everything arrived as shown and no issues. happy to keep buying from this seller. thank you! Everything as described. Great price for brand new carhartts. Thanks Cool and chill sellers!!! definitely would bookmark them upcoming shows!! good deals for cheap and good clothes 🤙🏻