Reviews (2,447)Great product and fast shipping Thank you so much for all the fantastic items best seller on whatnot love the show ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ They said 12men's, but they are obviously more like 10 men's. Way too small. horrible not buy from him beater shoes no life left please don't tape clothe. It damages it 🙂 Great items at great prices. I don't know why he tapes over the logos. It damages the item. Other than that it good. Shipping and packaging good. 4 items came as youth not adult. Tags are clearly youth sizes and so is sizing. Stated as adult during bidding. Adult sized items as should be. I absolutely love the Eagles sweat pants, but the Broncos pants are either a kids small or women’s small!!! Definitely not a man’s small!!! was not very specific about sizing but for the price I can't complain Wrong size that I bid, too small 😅😅😅
Nice hoodie. Despite of USPS stressin me out Im glad everything worked out😂 Thank you for everything🫶🏼 Thank you for the fast shipping and super cool items! Had stains on them but still love them Thank you so very much for the nice shoes and at a great price there is nothing but good things to say about this amazing seller I love the show love buying quality items from this wonderful seller I always say 5 is not enough one of the best sellers on whatnot ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ everything looked great quick shipping Love both of them thank you !