Reviews (830)amazing quality and prints! nat and her mom are the most genuine people I've bought from, definitely recommended buying from them!!Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate the support and can’t wait to see you back in there! They are nice bamboos but the sizing runs small which sucks I am sorry to hear that! Sizing online is tough , I’ve had some say things run small and others say big so sizing is just a difficult concept when buying online but I am sorry for yours being on the small size! Great prices ! Fast shipping . Great quality Fit is great and the design is amazing! I looove the pjs for my daughter! Shipping is fast and well packed! Everything I have bought from her is amazing.
It also didn’t take long to receive it as well. Highly recommend you to buy from her Thank you for your continued support! Best bamboo I’ve gotten on whatnot! She has such cute prints and everything has came in less than a week! So glad you are happy with your purchase. Super fast and everything was great quality! Have bought several pieces!
Runs very big in my opinion! I was not aware of that. We are in 3t in everything but he’s swimming in these pj’s. Otherwise, great quality, very cute print. Packaged so nicely! I also got a pen and it writes amazing! Cutest selection! Absolutely love all of my bamboo These are super cute 2pc sets!! Definitely check out this seller!! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you!!So glad you love everything! ❤️ Blanket was SO soft! Happy with my order :) Thank you for your support!❤️ Love the Christmas dresses Fast shipping, exactly what I expected. So glad to hear! We appreciate you Great seller. Cute jamming. Shipped fast. Thank you.Thank you for the support! My daughter is going to LOVE her new Jammie’s! Thank you!!So glad! Thank you for the continued support 🩵 So cute and soft!!! Grandson will love it!Thank you for all your support! 🩵 Affordable bamboo and fast shipping! I got a blanket and a zippie and they are both really good quality. The zippie is better quality than my LS I’ve bought! Definitely will be buying more!!I’m so glad you love everything! Thank you!!!Thank you for your support! First time buyer and loved everything!
So glad! Thank you for the support! Hope to see you back soon🩵 Love bamboo
Christmas present for my grandson
So glad you love it! Thank you for the support Absolutely love everything I got and super fast with shipping Thank you for your support!