Reviews (267)Packaged extremely well and shipped fast! My favorite buy to date! Absolutely love her shop! love my items!! thank you! Even cuter in person. Fast shipping Was not packaged properly, only in a mailer with another around it resulting in it getting broken in transit. Absolutely love it! Thank you so much!😊 I loveeeee my heart shelf! thank you 🩷 Packaged great. Love this seller!! Love love and came intact Love, love, love this bear. Amazing! Thank you so much!!!😊 Still in shock I won! Thank you sweet friend!!! I love your shows!!! Love love love, my order was exactly as listed and came very well packaged. I’ve ordered from this shop too many times and everything always comes so well cared for and fast Loved my items so much. Thank you! 😊 I absolutely love watching her shows!! Such a fun time and items arrive fast and safe!!! 💚🩷💚 This quilt is so so so good!! Thank you so much. 🥰