Reviews (193)always good stuff and fun giveaways✨ Items were exactly as described! They went the extra mile and sent me eagles gear for the givvy! Awesome people! GO BIRDS! 🦅 great stuff! and always a fun show Love my top!!!! Fantastic quality and fast shipping T h ank you. love my items received them today. Wrong size sent requested an XL received a large Beautiful as always. Thanks to you all I have a collection of my own growing. So happy that I decided to ask for the green MaxMaras to be ran again. I love them!!! 💚 Will send a photo soon. Thank you! Love the sunnies! Hope you do another show like this down the road such great pieces! 100 % authentic designer sunglasses 😎 thanks! Will definitely buy for more. Great condition and packaged very well. Love my new jimmy choo glasses <3 My Feragamo RX was 🔥🔥
Can’t wait for next show 🩷🩷 They’re the best!!!! Love my new glasses! Amazing price!
Can’t be the prices, styles or banter with the hosts 😭🫶🏼 Thank you for the giveaway :-) those are always fun Love my new sunnies. Thank you. My Valentino glasses are beautiful!