Reviews (234)I received my package today, thank you friend! Nails are even my stunning in person. Beautifully packaged and fast shipping. Nails are beautiful and good quality If I could give more than 5 stars I would. A set of custom nails I just LOVE and an additional set of another design. The quality is unmatched. I couldn’t wait to put them on. Will absolutely order again! beautiful nails and pretty packaging, thank you! Thank you for great packaging you probably forgot but after I got the nails I asked for large I still got the medium. You said you would surprise me. I know we get busy that’s the only thing I can say awww ☺️ Received my package today and pen is beautiful. Quality is amazing. Fast shipping. I also purchased nails and they are beautiful as well. Thank you so much and I look forward to purchasing from you again. Loved everything. Thank you so much Amazing custom she made for me I gave her an idea and she out did herself for sure. 🩷
amazing seller and quality products 🩷 Amazing seller, beautiful nails 💅 Will be back for more💕🫶🏼 Best quality press on I’ve found. Her customs are A1 nails are beautiful and good quality Cannot say enough about her beautiful customs!!! And the pens, omg… absolutely gorgeous!!! Always Happy with this seller. Good quality, highly recommend. 🏆💜 Thank you!!! the nails 💅 are too darn cute!!! Beautiful nails, fast shipping! Beautiful customs… incredible quality Fast shipping! LOVE the set of nails that I purchased. gorgeous nails thank you!