Reviews (439)Lovelies!! Thanks so much! The listing has this as published in 1961. This was actually the reprint and was published in 1973. Kind of disappointed, as I thought I was getting the one published in 1961. A+ Seller, very knowledgeable, fun shows, great prices, perfect packing 👌 👍 😀 ♥️⭕️⭕️ Are we freaking kidding with this thing?! So cute! Great price! Perfect condition! Can’t wait to put it out for Thanksgiving. AMAZING DEALS! Fun show! LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Will definitely be back for more! 🎉❤️🔥💋🤗🫶 thank you for the givy. awesome deals and fast shipping Tyyyyy sweet lady!!!! Love it all!!! 🥰🥰🥰 Thank you so much for my items! I am very happy 🙂🫶 Tyyyy for my givvy!!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰 Thank you very much for the Hen-on-Nest magnets! They are very cute!🥰 I absolutely adore this seller. Great Products, great prices, expert shipping and a real fun show!! Buy with confidence here folks ✨️ I absolutely adore this seller. Great Products, great prices, expert shipping and a real fun show!! Buy with confidence here folks ✨️ Truly a fabulous seller....Great Items, great prices, fun show. Buy with confidence here folks! ✨️ ⭕️🫶⭕️🔎 Great transaction, cute item! And a little freebie snuck inside 🤭 thank you so much for a wonderful day experience! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️star giveaway 🥰 Super stickers thank you 🤗🤗🤗great seller highly recommend First time buying vintage on WN. Thank you so much! Liked the show and the products! Had a great time in the stream. The packs had done damage to them but I plan on opening them so it's cool. Thank you so much for the giveaway! I love your shows. Gorgeous item packed well and shipped quickly