Reviews (178)Thanks for the photos! Packed up very well and shipped out fast! great seller and amazing stuff. highly recommend! so happy I ordered! thank you!! Gorgeous necklace. Thank you! 🥰 Love my purchase!!! Thank you so much! Love the bangle!! Thank you!! My new jewelry is gorgeous!! Thank you so much!! 🩷🩷🩷 Thank you very much I tested it and it was 925 silver! I adore both of these pins. Thank you!☺️ Love my amazing Victorian pieces! Thank you I love my bracelet!!! Excellent seller! So happy! Packaged so safe, these earrings are even more beautiful in person! Thanks so much , wonderful seller and quick shipping! great seller fast shipping thank you everything was fabulous Absolutely loved my items. Terrific packing. Love my new minis, thank you 💕 Absolutely so happy with my purchase! Thank you! 10 out of 10 Love the watermelon fob and my two brooches! Tysm❣️❣️❣️