Reviews (807)These pieces are just fantastic. Creative, imaginative placing of the different woods, visually dynamic, and such unique treasures. The finish is so smooth I want to wear it every day. I truly hope you keep creating jewelry. Jewelry is art 💕 Thank you 💕 Kimmy is fantastic artist. Her trays are phenomenal. This is my 3rd one I have purchased from her. She also is fantastic at her spray paint art & she is a plant wizard. If you haven’t had the chance to catch one of her shows, you are definitely missing out. 💕💕💕 Kimmy’s art is absolutely beautiful, but the heart behind it is even more special. ❤️ She is incredibly talented, thoughtful, and pours a little piece of herself into everything she creates. I’m so grateful to have her beautiful work in my collection, and even luckier that somewhere along the way, the artist became a dear friend. Thank you for always inspiring all of us to keep going ❤️❤️❤️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing, wonderful, and talented!! I'm so happy I got a piece of Kimmy's art! You should get one too! It's 🔥🔥🔥🔥!! Thank you for the care, love, and quick shipping. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Phenomenal artist and overall amazing human being. Make sure you check out her artwork and watch her light things up. 🔥 this is my 1st time trying my hand with TCs. arrived quickly and packaged with care. Great price and nice varoety for me to start with. wish me luck! thank you Love Kimmy D artwork! Sticker is high quality. Two of mine are doing great so far! But one randomly rotted the day after I deflasked it. The rest showed up looking good though and they were cheap! Incredible handcrafted multi colored wood tray and killer cards. Amazing and talented artisan!! I love KimmyD’s artwork. It fun to watch her create on live. the cutest tissue cultures put them in there little dome cups super excited to see them grow These tray is absolutely gorgeous! KimmyD is fantastic artist!!! Always have a good time in her shows. As always Kimmy crushed it!! My order came in-all my TCs were happy and packed so well!!!! 😍 Well packaged. Plants in great shape thank you again my friend! 🤩 I cannot believe the chat let me snatch this one up! 😱 Kimmy D puts everything into her craftsmanship. Amazing quality and beautiful finish. Absolutely love the products and growth. 👏 Could never say enough good things about Kimmy, she is a true gem in this community that continues to grow across various categories and still manage to only put out 100% quality work. Thank you! Excellent. I didn’t expect anything less. Thank you. I’ve been watching you for months. You are the reason I took a chance on TC’s Kimmy, you absolutely nailed it with these TCs!! I'm so glad I bought them from you, thank you so much!! Kimmy is a very talented artist. Every piece I have is 🔥. It is so cool watching her create her art Plants in great shape! Well packaged. Can’t wait to watch them grow! Thank you! THIS BUNDLE WAS STRAIGHT 🔥🔥🔥The artwork is INSANE, the tumbler is gorgeous, the koozie and keychain are too cool, and then you throw in the art card and trading card? Mic drop 🎤 Every piece has personality, edge, and unmistakable artistic talent behind it. Absolutely obsessed and incredibly grateful to own this collection!! ♥️♥️♥️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The talent that Kimmy has is unmatched! absolutely LOVE my Captain America! One of a kind and amazing!!!!