Reviews (161)The best shows! Fast shipper! Well packaged! 💯will be back! 🩷🩷 Delivery always on time! Mail days are my fave!
Always the best and super fast. thank you for the freebies ❤️💗 always fabulous finds from an amazing host❤️ Loved my package! Thank you! So happy with my purchase! Great product, fast shipping, packed well! A+ seller!Thank you SO much! 🥹💕 Your support truly means the world to me and my small business! I’m so happy you loved your order, and I hope to see you back again soon! 🛍️✨ Thank you for shopping small and supporting Kimnailedit777! 🎀💜 Love my freshie!!!YAYYY!! 🥰💕 I’m so glad you’re loving your freshie!! Thank you for joining the giveaway and for the sweet 5-star review! ⭐️ It means so much to have you supporting my little business! Enjoy girlie! 🎀✨💜 Fantastic seller with fast shipping. Thank you!Awww, thank you so much! 🥹💕 Taking the time to leave a review means more than you know and helps support my little business. I truly appreciate you shopping with me! 🛍️🎀✨ Fabulous, just as always ❤️❤️❤️Thank you so much for the 5 stars! ⭐️💕 I’m so happy you loved your order! Your support means so much and truly helps my small business grow. Thank you for shopping with me! 🎀💜 Thank you so much!You are so welcome luv! Thank you so much for joining my shows! It means the world to me, hope to see you again soon! 🙏🏽🎀💝 Thank you so much for the free freshie!!!! Awww yay!! 🥹💕 I’m so happy you love your freshie!! Thank you so much for joining my giveaway and for taking the time to leave me a 5-star review! ⭐️ Your support means so much to me and my small business! I hope you enjoy your freshie! 🎀✨💜 Always beautifully packaged and quality products Always love Kim's shows! Great products for cheap. She is such a generous seller. You won't be disappointed! Thanks for EVERYTHING!!!💖Awww girl!! 🥹💖 Thank you SO much for the sweetest review and for always supporting my shows!! You have no idea how much it means to me! 🥰💕 I’m so happy you enjoy my shows and your goodies! Thank YOU for EVERYTHING and for helping support my small business! 🫶🏼💎✨💕 As always, a fantastic, fun seller. Fast shipping! Thank you so much for free Starbucks gift card Awww you’re SO welcome!! 🥹💖 I’m so happy you won the Starbucks gift card! ☕️🎁 Thank you so much for joining my giveaway and for taking the time to leave me a 5-star review! Your support truly means so much to me and my small business! 🫶🏼💕 Enjoy your Starbucks!! ☕️💖✨ Best deals and great giveaways thank you so much!Thank YOU so much!! 🥹💕 I’m so glad you’re enjoying the deals & giveaways! Your support means more than you know! 🫶🏼✨ So happy to have you in the Kimnailedit777 fam! 🎀💖 always beautiful products at amazing prices and shipped with great care. Super fast shipping! Great products at amazing prices! Love her shows! Sweet & kind seller! 💖💜🧡 Always on time and on point! Love the gifts she throws in! Great deals and fast shipping!! The best givvys! Thank you! 🙏🏼 🤍 Thank you so much for the Starbucks gift card! 🩷 Absolutely fabulous! Fast shipping. Thank you!