Reviews (373)very nice pieces and well packaged great price, quality kits, and fast shipping!! Amazing items and packaged perfectly 💖 after a USPS detour, everything arrived packed securely! Thank you 😀 Great sellers, fast shipping. Thank you! Great experience! My items were packed like a Tetris master on a sugar high and shipped like Mr.McFeeley's speedy delivery. Hope it works out to have another model kit show! Thanks!! Great show, great shipping! thank you! great items and packed great!! absolutely positively the best egg plates ever! thank you thank you 🥚🥚🥚 Great!!!!! Excellent packing & prices Thank you so much!!! Great items!! Everything was just right! 100% satisfied! Would buy from again, thank you! Very pleased with my purchase! Great items as usual! Love Kim’s Kaboodles! Great show with awesome items! Loved my items! Great seller! Exactly as shown. Great show. Fast shipping. Seller may or may not have started a P-51 related PTSD within me and may or may not have given me more PTSD with free P-51 related bits! Lawsuit pending! (Kidding, of course)
But for the actual review everything came as described and I got a freebie with my order that I wasn't expecting that I appreciate very much. HIGHLY recommend. Probably the best experience I’ve had with purchasing models on Whatnot.