Reviews (169)Everything is always perfect from KHC Adorable giveaway 🫶 I look forward to popping in for a show! Everything well package and fast. Shipping 💯 Earings are adorable like always! Great handcrafted items!! 🩷
Earrings are perfect! Thank you! Thank you! You two are so sweet and I love watching and seeing all the new creations 😍 This is my favorite key chain of all time Little guy was even better in person So cute Great show ladies Thank you so much I love the balloon animal earrings as I know my granddaughters will, too. And thank you for fluffy Henry...so cute!!!!! Well-packaged and quick to arrive!!! Pretty but the backs on one pair of earrings that I bought would not stay on...Too big.kindheartsandcraftsSeller
So sorry to hear! Sending you a DM! The cutest handmade pieces! My granddaughter will love them! Great quality and such cute items! I got my cuties and I love them AMAZING EARRINGS SUPER FAST DELIVERY Amazing seller! The cutest items and the sweetest heart. Her shows are always fun, positive, and full of great finds. Absolutely love shopping with her! Amazing earrings at a steal of a price. You're amazing. Thank you! Thank you soo much I love the packing and the earrings my granddaughter is going to love then!!❤️❤️ It's so adorable, thank you! Wish I could give 10 stars!