Reviews (97)Beautiful jewelry, great prices! I was pleased with the items but the smell of cigarettes was a big turn off. I had a reaction to the irritants that are within cigarette smoke and residue. I gave all the stuff away. items arrived in great shape and packaged well. Amazing seller with incredibly beautiful items. Excellent starting bids. Thank you so much ♥️ great items,fast shipping,packaged well very satisfied ty very much!!! Fabulous finds and great prices 🤩 Amazing purchase! Thank you kindrenkeepsakes26! Very nice items. All Sterling tested good. Love everything thankyouuuu and I appreciate the Giftsss Thank you for the beautiful goodies ❤️ Tank you so much greet seller Beautiful jewelry thank you so much! Really nice ring! Looks even better in person. Accurately sized and shipped fast. Thank you SO much! Can’t wait to be a repeat customer. Great show and beautiful Jewelry!!! Everything is beautiful thank you so very much!! The best give away I’ve ever received great items great prices great seller and site with good quality merchandise and good prices. would shop again.