Reviews (83)Great deal. Fast delivery Pretty nails, very good quality, fast shipping. A+++ I love everything I bought from you! Great quality!! love my nails!.Thank you ❤️ The earrings were amazing. Fast shopping. Great prices. Ty Very nice ladies that run the show, I received my purchase in a timely manner and I just 😍😍 my shorts definitely will be back Quick Shipper , All
Items are perfect Beautiful!! I can’t wait to put them on😍 Absolutely love the purchases. Great show. love everything i got!! seller and her sister are too funny, lots of entertainment during the show 😂 Great quality! Look exactly the same as on the live. You will always get great customer service. I love my items returning customer. Thank you Thank you so much. So glad you love your treasures. Please message me at your earliest convenience. I have something that might interest you. Amazing everything was well packaged and items are as seen. Nice seller, definitely would recommend and buy from her again. Ty Extremely fast shipping! 😊 Love all my pieces. Thank you. Exactly as described really adorable piece