Reviews (440)semt without tracking and never got my cards. I really appreciate how carefully the singles were shipped out. Thank you so much for the giveaways! Great seller. Everything arrived safely and secured. Thank you! Great stream, will be purchasing again, A+ Great seller! Even threw in an extra card in there for me! Everything arrived safely and secured. Thank you!🙏 spent 10 dollars for a pack opening and opened the meowth IR instead got random bulk, 1/10 do not recommend bidding on this auction, if I could give zero stars I would. Great cards.. thank you 🙏🏼 friendly and professional. absolutely perfect!!!! appreciate you! GREAT DEALS awesome cards. Thank you bro! Great packaging and the cards were minty
Great packaging, seller shipped right away. Very happy overall 10/10 Great guys. Will buy from again. After my wallet recoups
arrived in a timely manner. best auction I've ever seen. best host live and energetic. Will definatly return!!!! Seller is so handsome and sweet and nice and cute and funny and smart. Cards were perfect Package delivered quick and in good condition. Much appreciated! Absolutely fun!! Got some awesome stuff super happy! 🔥 ty ..great deals...great show