Reviews (93)I love getting new oils from Kintsugiwoman they all smell amazing if you haven’t shop with her yet you definitely missing out !!!! Another perfect order! 💙💙💙💙 everything was wrapped so nicely. fast shipping and the products smells so good. do yourself a favor and grab you some. Great for when you get out the shower, layering, or just wearing them by themselves. It’s always great deals in this room , amazing seller , love the affirmation that comes on every product and the oils are unmatched, grab you some !! Wow what an incredible assortment of items I got from this Queen for a steal! The body boils and car air fresheners & freebees. The host is uplifting and so passionate! Y’all BM this queen for the best body care items! Will be back for more steals and deals!!! ✨💞👑 Loved everything I received and the little positive affirmation was so kind! Thank you! Everything smells amazing. I will definitely be back to shop. The body creams and nectars are incredible In love with Kintsugiwomen’s products! The scrubs & oils feel and smell so good on the skin 😋 Plus each package has positive affirmations ! Love the marshmallow pear & raspberry coconut 💖Can you make a peach scent ? Thanks ! I sure can make a peach scent Oh my goodness! Midnight orchid smells devine. It’s not overpowering and it doesn’t smell cheap. I also like that it has nourishing oils for the skin. Thank you!! 🫶🏽 Can’t wait to try out all my new scents. Thank you for the freebies also. her sugar scrub lather's up like no other. it isnt as course on your skin but works like a sugar scrub should. the fragrance is amazing....it lingers thru the day but isnt an overpowering scent . I definitely recemmond this seller to anyone. Great item! Wonderful seller I am so pleased with these amazing oils and the nody scrubs are on of a kind!! Thanks queen for being so thoughtful and putting your love and kindness in your products and packaging simply beautiful 🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾❤️ I love all my oils and my scrub thank you so much if you haven’t purchased from her please do she make her own products thank you so much I will be back 💕 everything was packed well and the scents smell amazing long lasting and great soft smells. fast shipping. will definitely be purchasing again Omg!!!! These oils smell so good!!!! OMG…. Whatever you are doing stop in go bookmark 🔖 kintsugiwoman next show when I say her products or amazing I am over her smelling like a yummy snack! Go bookmark and shop with her expeditiously and tell her Tori sent you ❤️❤️ excellent products everything smells amazing.. I love the body cream I'm going to order it in other scents. absolutely love this live the host is so sweet and doing such a good job very kind and fun to watch. Love everything. I had to get back-ups to my back-ups. ❤️ So I used the vanilla roll on and got a ton of compliments. Today I used the happy on purpose and a little goes a long way. I smell more pineapple than any other scents. I like them both. Thank you for the samples also. Glad I found your show Order arrived quickly and packaged beautifully and with such care! Amazing deals, extremely fast shipping, and wonderful handmade products made with love - where can you go wrong? Love my wax melter! And the samples you give, smell AMAZING! Ty so much!