Reviews (394)Thank you so much!! I love the pieces I received and such great prices! I will be back! some of the best deals on the app for costume jewelry and all types of jewelry at request, if u buy jewelry and your not stopping in here then your missing out on being able to get more bang for your buck, thank you my nieces will love these items love love love the ring 💙💙💙 Even better in person. Will definitely be buying here again. Well packaged. Love shopping with Jenny and Justin! Always quality pieces! The earrings are beautiful! One of my favorite sellers!!🫶🏻Always pleased with my purchases!💗 Love my purchase! Top notch seller!! Such nice rings!❤️ Thanks so much and a really great show!!! Love this seller!!! Beautiful items!!! Thank you very much for the Givy!!!! Its a beautiful necklace, i love it!!!You are so welcome and glad you love it I received my beautiful new ring and love it! It was priced great, shipped quickly and packaged well! I will definitely be back for more. Thanks so much!❤️❤️You are so welcome and thank you for your review Loved the show and getting to pick out of the little cubbies! It was fun because it was like a little surprise when I got the package! You cant beat the price for all of the items. Thank you! Yay! Glad you liked it and enjoyed the show! Absolutely a wonderful seller! Lovely show, & sweet seller! Definitely will shop again!!! Thank you they are perfect 🤩 items were exactly as shown. quick shipping. would buy from this seller again.Thank you I appreciate you Always good pieces and super kind host 💜 Awesome necklace thank you 🙏 Thank you, loved all the rings!