Reviews (2,231)i love this lip balm. thank you One of the best givvys! Ty!! always the best quality items and such a friendly bubbly person <3 love these shows!!!!! KitKat always has the greatest products at the best prices and once she gets to know you she will buy things she knows you like!! This soft Santal is the perfect thing to keep in my purse to refresh during the day!! Thank you so much for the Giveaway!!! XO Thank you so much Kat! I absolutely love the Snif Me scent! So happy I finally decided to get it! Thanks also for the giveaways!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥 Great prices and fast shipping! Love everything from this amazing seller❣️ Absolutely love all of my Snoopy items. ❤️ Thank you for the extras! ❤️ Thank you so much for the amazing Snif Swede Tooth! Please get more for my friends if you can :) Best Beauty Seller on the App!! LOVE all my items! Fast shipping and amazing show! Thank you so much! Kat is so kind and generous, love everything!
Thank you Kat! I really like the mini emergency kit, so cute!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥 O-M-G. the kopari Shelby ann spray is AMAZING. Thank you so much Kat!! The Sol de Janeiro candle is amazing!!! I love it!!!! As always, love your shows!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥 love it all the socks fit the Shirt is big but I like them big pluse I love snoopy Amazing product and very kind host as always! 🤺🤩💕🔥💄 Everything as stated great prices always a chill time great seller The awesomeness of the product and seller can’t get better I can never say enough good things about KitKat, she always has great deals, and quality items, and the shipping is so fast, and packed so so well! Thank you so much..happy with everything!!! 💕💕