Reviews (102)Awesome show with great deals, check em out!!!!! ❤️ Thank you soo much for the Berry cheesecake candle 🕯️😊 my daughter loved it she is so ENTHUSIASTIC with it👌❤️ JUST KNOW THAT I'M GOING TO BE STOPPING BY TO PICK UP MOOORE😊❣️❤️👌 May God bless you❣️ Great product and shipped with care.so so glad you stopped by and even happier you loved your package!! Amazing cards and amazing streamer! ❤️❤️❤️ we’re always happy to have you around ☺️ The love and family in this stream is unreal. You aren’t following , DEF MISSING OUT. just here to spread the love and joy, it’s friends (family) like you that make this so much more rewarding and easier to do every stream. My favorite stream ever! 💓💓💓💓💓coming from my favorite stream this means everything ❤️❤️ The absolute cutest packaging you'll ever receive 💖 Always packaging with care, love, and pride! If you have not ever checked out Kits stream or bought from her you are truly missing out! She's absolutely amazing! 💖❤️❤️❤️❤️now if only we could get USPS to stop STEALING YOUR STUFF amazing streamer! always great shows and vibes! always has fun little giveys for shows! highly recommend buying from her! great place to find some cards you may not see often in other streams whether fan art or TCG! 10/10. go buy from her NOW! lol😭😭😭 it’s buyers who become friends like you, that make this gig so much fun!! Thank you! Awesome streamer!!! Happy to make our buyers happy!! The most amazing person ever! Thank you so much for everything ❤️ You truly are a blessing! 😭😭 the most genuine person on this app ^^^^ Thank you guys for being amazing!just trying to match our buyers!! Honorable seller with knowledge in the hobby! Visit the show!!💫✨❤️❤️❤️ we try to be honest and knowledgeable and keep it fun for everyone! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 a genuine seller on this stream! as are you! yall check her out!! Thank you for the awesome stickers 💓 You are the best!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again 10 🌟 because 5 just will never be enough!!! if i could review buyers, you’d get 10’s allll day!! My all time favorite 😍 ❤️ I can never say enough I feel!! Top notch seller and host! Them most amazing, sweetest person 💗 💛 Thank you for all you do!! ❤️ The absolute most heartfelt, amazing person/people I have ever met! Trust me when I say 5 stars is never enough! 10/10 🌟 🤩 ⭐️ every time! Super fun, exciting stream and an even more amazing host! Highly recommend checking out her show! I cannot express enough how grateful I am to have met you! Thank you for everything ❤️ forever grateful for you and your kindness😭❤️❤️ best cards ever ❤️ 🫶🏻🫶🏻 we do our very best! love love love your streams, cant wait to join again, best cards and fast shipping packaged great we love having you in our stream! can’t wait to see you again soon! Awesome seller, fast shipping!!!!. Will return!!! we appreciate you coming back!🫶🏻 Great cards and great streamer!