Reviews (109)Very nice beads and metal findings. Well packaged too. Thanks. loved my package so cute. love my bead variety thanks a bunch Excellent and friendly seller! All wrapped very nicely and even had a free gift! So sweet of her ❤️ Love the toggles, pretty buttons and beads Will buy from this seller again great price and great shopping experience! thanks Amazing seller and love my package! Thanks so much!!!! Such a great first purchase! I love my beads and she has really great deals! fasy shipping and beautiful vintage beads!! Great price!! wish i could give a 6 out of 5. fast shilpping and great vintage beads!! I received my purchase today. Great items. Thank You. Love them!!! So sorry I came at the end of the show! Great seller!! Awesome bone/wood alternative bead find! Tysm, will be back! 😄💜 Great order!!! Thank you so much!!!!! Great seller!!!