Reviews (1,146)Packaged well and shipped fast. love love love this seller !! 💕 💞 ♥️ Omg she’s here I feel like I just swiped on her hahahaha packed amazing 🤩 best seller shows a hoot of a time u will have a blast. I’m so excited thank u thank u ☺️ can’t wait to get paid a funny leaf I’m watching hehehehe 🤭 thank u again im in love so gorgeous thank u 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 I bought an ocean jasper mushroom and a little blue tower, which stone’s name is escaping me at the moment. I love Kitsune’s show. I can’t say that enough. Their shows are part of my morning routine and I miss them when they’re not on. They have such a great community built up around their lives. We just chat, look at crystals, and drink our beverages of choice. Check them out and say hi! Thanks so much for the rocks as givey. Love them so much especially the ocean jasper palm stone. Enjoy your time off~~~😺🫶 Absolutely perfect! Highly recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ love my angry pickle! 🤣🤣🤣 So thrilled to bring home both the Yooperlite Mew and Fire Quartz Oogie Boogie this time! Both arrived super safely, and honestly, the shipping speed blew me away—it was insanely fast! Both pieces are top-notch quality and so beautifully carved! On top of that, the packaging was so thoughtful with the festive purple bat paper. Casey & Adam always deliver amazing quality every single time. 100% recommend this incredible shop! 💜🎃✨ Love my sphere and sticker of the kitties!! Super kind seller Huge thanks to Casey & Adam for the sweet crystal givey! Every time I open a package from them, it’s such an amazing surprise because they thoughtfully select completely different materials each time—from palm stones and hearts to small specimens! Love them so much! 💖✨💎really appreciate it I LOVE YOU GUYSWE LOVE YOU ALIIIII✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ awesome givey!!! Thank you!! love as always! thank you!! love as always! thank you!! love as always! thank you!! love as always! thank you!! love as always! thank you!!